Senior Web Developer (PHP Developer)
SALARY: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00
DATE WRITTEN: February 15, 2021
HOURS: Full-Time 08:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Developer Experience. Passion for building great applications?
- Are you looking for a Full-Time Position, to augment your Career Path?
- Do you enjoy working with people and their technical problems?
- Ready to put your technical skills on display?
If you’re reading this, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Network Brainiacs is an IT Services Firm located in Montville, NJ, where our focus is on serving our business community with leading-edge technologies, supporting both users and their networks. This is done by recruiting and retaining the talent that will carry out our daily business practices, and work to define the perfect customer experience.
That’s where you come in. Keep reading, it gets better.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS - Conducting analysis of website and application requirements
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Having knowledge in Drupal Development & Support Applications is a big plus.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Strong Knowledge in PL/SQL Scripts, DB Packages, Procedures
- Should have prior working experience in support project
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Natural Problem Solving skills.
- Exceptional and Concise English-Speaking Communication Skills, both Written & Verbal
Position is a full time, salary based position with after hours / on-call work as required. CLEAR ENGLISH-SPEAKING COMMUNICATION SKILLS BOTH WRITTEN AND VERBAL ARE A MUST. CLEAN DRIVING RECORD IS ALSO REQUIRED.
Ready for the next step? Good, here are a few final details to consider.
We do not believe that being career-stuck is a strategy. The greatest rewards are reserved for those, who want to be more and then put in the work, to be their best version of themselves. If you see that this opportunity makes sense for you, go ahead and apply.
- Competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO, 401K w/ match
- Paid training and certifications
- A Fun, relaxed work environment
- Work for a growing company exposed to IT in different market segments (Automotive, Finance, Healthcare, etc.)
This is that one opportunity, to add to your experience!
Send in your Cover Letter and Resume, to email@example.com and be sure to list in the Cover Letter, why this specific role fits into your Career Path. Local Applicants need only apply.